It would be 18 at Dad's probably
How much though? I bought mine for 12 bucks at K-Mart.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It would be 18 at Dad's probably
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
13 bucks at DADS, Ill gladly pay extra at DADS then give a dime to the corporate money machines. They are the real Devils of this world.
Dad's actually offers some great prices on cd's. Yeah, I'd give my money to them before I would giving to a big corporation.
The WORST place for cd's is that FYE or whatever in the mall, $20 for a new cd, ridiculous.
Is anyone planing on going to see them while they are on tour?
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
I actually bought a cd at FYE the other day for $16. Basically their prices are just like Dad's. FYE had a lot mroe choices for the type of music I listen to though
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I always thought Cat's was more expensive than stores in the mall.....guess it's no wonder their store in Kingsport went out of business.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Well you can get that kinda thang free on the internet! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
![]()
Dad's has great prices on some stuff, not so great on others.
But they are the only place in Wise Co. to get rare discs. And for that reason I try to buy an album or two there every so often.
I got With Teeth at KMart, but only because Dad's was closed.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks